Paper decision notification
Final paper submission (*)
Early Bird Registration
(*) Authors of accepted papers must register during the final paper submission.
The paper preparation and submission process follows standard IEEE practice and the following general protocols apply:
- Template: Papers must be prepared using the IEEE PES conference paper template
- Page limit: Papers must not exceed the six-page limit (including all text, footnotes, figures, tables, references and appendices)
- Language: English
- File format: Single PDF file (limited to 6 MB)
- Review: Papers will be subject to a single-blind peer-review process, and will be reviewed in terms of: relevance, originality and quality of the technical content, overall organization and writing style
- Publication: Papers must be presented at the conference to be included in the proceedings archived on IEEE Xplore. Further details of how to register are available in the Registration section
Click here to access the submission portal.
Constantin Budeanu Best Paper Award
The Constantin Budeanu Best Paper Award recognizes work of outstanding value in the field of power quality. All papers are automatically considered and the winner will be announced during the conference gala dinner.
Special Section of the IEEE Open Access Journal of Power and Energy: “Power Quality in the Energy Transition: Selected Papers from ICHQP 2022″
A selection of presented papers will be invited to be resubmitted as a technically extended version for consideration in a Special Section of the IEEE Open Access Journal of Power and Energy (OAJPE) The IEEE OAJPE is 100% open access, which means that all content is freely available without charge to all users, and allows publication of up 11.5 pages with no excess page fees.
Authors will receive a 25 % contribution, covered by ICHQP 2022, on the article processing fee to be paid after acceptance.
More details are available here.
In-person paper presentations
- It is encouraged to use the IEEE PES template for all presentations. The template can be downloaded here.
- When preparing the presentation, please consider a 10-minutes speech with 3 minutes for Q&A.
Remote paper presentations
· Virtual presentations will be live.
· It is encouraged to use the IEEE PES template for all presentations. The template can be downloaded here.
· When preparing the presentation, please consider a 10-minutes speech with 3 minutes for Q&A.
· We kindly ask that you pre-record your presentation as backup in case there are any internet connection issues on the day. The video can be recorded in any of the following formats: .mpeg4, .avi, .mov, .wmv, .flv
· Please send the recorded video to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 20th May. For large files, please consider using an online file transfer system, e.g., WeTransfer service or similar, along with an email to advise that the file transfer has been initiated.
The virtual platform that enables the participation of all remote attendees has been finalized. All registered attendees will receive a personalized link for completing the first login on the platform and a guideline document for discovering the features of the platform.
· Although not mandatory, we encourage attendees to upload their photo and short bio in their profile page, to facilitate the creation of the virtual network and interaction among the participants.
· The platform will host all the sessions included in the ICHQP2022 program (tutorials, plenary, keynote, technical, special and virtual sessions). The two virtual-only sessions (Technical session 11 and 13) scheduled in the ICHQP2022 program will be held exclusively in virtual mode, whereas all the other sessions will be held in hybrid mode (in person and remote).
· If you have any queries regarding the use of the virtual platform, please contact email@example.com.
Depending on your citizenship, you may need to obtain a visa before coming to Italy.
For detailed information, please visit the website of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
It is the delegate’s responsibility to investigate the visa requirements for Italy and to apply for a visa, if necessary. The conference organizers and/or the Organizing Secretariat will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants.
Visas should be requested at least 4 months before departure as the application process can take several weeks.
To request an invitation letter for the visa application process, download the form and send it together with a copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Organizing Secretariat will return a duly signed and stamped copy of your letter of invitation to you by e-mail.
The signed and stamped letter of invitation that you will receive establishes the purpose of your trip to Italy and must be presented to the Italian Embassy or Consulate where you apply for your visa.
Please note that the Organizing Secretariat cannot intervene with any Embassy or Consulate office abroad on behalf of participants, so, please begin your visa application process and contact the Italian Consulate as soon as you decide to attend ICHQP 2022.