Call for Papers
Paper submission opens
Paper submission deadline
Paper decision notification
Final paper submission
The paper preparation and submission process follows standard IEEE practice and the following general protocols apply:
- Template: Papers must be prepared using the IEEE PES conference paper template
- Page limit: Papers must not exceed the six-page limit (including all text, footnotes, figures, tables, references and appendices)
- Language: English
- File format: Single PDF file (limited to 6 MB)
- Review: Papers will be subject to a single-blind peer-review process, and will be reviewed in terms of: relevance, originality and quality of the technical content, overall organization and writing style
- Publication: Papers must be presented at the conference to be included in the proceedings archived on IEEE Xplore. Further details of how to register are available in the Registration section
Click here to access the submission portal
IEEE PES Transactions Papers
A limited number of recently accepted IEEE PES Transaction papers will be considered for presentation in ordinary or special sessions of the conference. This covers any paper accepted for publication prior to 15/01/2022 in the following journals:
- IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion
- IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery
- IEEE Transactions on Power Systems
- IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy
- IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid
Accepted IEEE PES Transactions papers will not be subjected to review but must be submitted using the conference paper submission portal, available here from 01/09/21 until the paper submission deadline, to evaluate their suitability for the conference.
Constantin Budeanu Best Paper Award
The Constantin Budeanu Best Paper Award recognizes work of outstanding value in the field of power quality. All papers are automatically considered and the winner will be announced during the conference gala dinner.
Special Section of the IEEE Open Access Journal of Power and Energy: “Power Quality in the Energy Transition: Selected Papers from ICHQP 2022″
A selection of presented papers will be invited to be resubmitted as a technically extended version for consideration in a Special Section of the IEEE Open Access Journal of Power and Energy (OAJPE) The IEEE OAJPE is 100% open access, which means that all content is freely available without charge to all users, and allows publication of up 11.5 pages with no excess page fees.
Authors will receive a 25 % contribution, covered by ICHQP 2022, on the article processing fee to be paid after acceptance.
More details are available here.
Full instructions for oral presentations will appear here in due course.
Depending on your citizenship, you may need to obtain a visa before coming to Italy.
For detailed information, please visit the website of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
It is the delegate’s responsibility to investigate the visa requirements for Italy and to apply for a visa, if necessary. The conference organizers and/or the Organizing Secretariat will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants.
Visas should be requested at least 4 months before departure as the application process can take several weeks.
To request an invitation letter for the visa application process, download the form and send it together with a copy of your passport to email@example.com. The Organizing Secretariat will return a duly signed and stamped copy of your letter of invitation to you by e-mail.
The signed and stamped letter of invitation that you will receive establishes the purpose of your trip to Italy and must be presented to the Italian Embassy or Consulate where you apply for your visa.
Please note that the Organizing Secretariat cannot intervene with any Embassy or Consulate office abroad on behalf of participants, so, please begin your visa application process and contact the Italian Consulate as soon as you decide to attend ICHQP 2022.